Welcome !!!

Dear Friends this is a platform for the contemporary Indian Writers ( residents and Non-residents). We are working hard to compile all the latest data. meanwhile we have removed all the posts for getting a makeover..We would seek your contribution... please bear with us for the inconvenience caused

About Me

My photo
A platform for Aspiring and Established contemporary Indian Authors( both English and Hindi)to interact with the world... And a reader's paradise...

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

In Course of True Love! ...I am left with nothing! by SANJEEV RANJAN !!!



So, I have finished 5th book on the 8th day of this new year- 2012. :-) I think I will complete my target of reading 50 books in 2012 in the first 6 months itself. :-) I am loving the speed. :-) So, this time I read "In Course of True Love" by Sanjeev Ranjan. The book has 209 pages. Its a typical Shrishti publication's book. Sanjeev Ranjan is just 21 years old. He is still in his last semester of Engineering. As per the love story which I have read in his debut novel, I think its his real love story with 10% of fiction in it. Sanjeev Ranjan is quite a cool guy and therefore he has written a very simple love story with 5% of complications in it. If it would have been someone like me or Durjoy Datta, it would have had only twists. :-) He has been into this Indian literature thing from a long time and hence he is fond of writing very much and he knows how to maintain it in future too. This boy of 21 years old have released his first book on 2nd January 2012 and I think I am the First Reviewer of this book as I have been for many Indian authors. :-) 


           Coming to the STORY of In Course Of True Love, its the story of the protagonist- Arush and his girlfriend- Aachankya. Arush scores 90% in his 10th std and his parents are unhappy with his result as they expected more. (Facepalm) He decides to shift to Bokaro for his Junior college studies as he may get nice education there. He moves there with his friends who scored above 85% but still less according to them. Again a Facepalm. :-) Finally, he gets admission in a college and he get acquainted into a coaching class too. On the very first day, a girl named Aachankya starts asking him his name, native and other things and giggles with her friends. He thinks that why are these girls talking to him. But, then, even he starts talking and one day he gets a proposal from Aachankya. He is surprised that a girl who is being liked by so many boys has proposed him. Finally, he accepts after a lot of confusion and then, a typical junior college love story begins. Get the book to know what happened in the end. 

1 comment: